Politicalite takes complaints about our editorial content seriously.
We are committed to abiding by the Independent Press Standards Organisation (“IPSO”) rules and regulations, and the Editors’ Code of Practice that IPSO enforces. If you would like to make a complaint under the terms of the Editors’ Code, administered by IPSO, please use the contact us form
If you would like to make a complaint about Politicalite on an issue not covered by IPSO and the Editors’ Code, please use the contact us form.
Our Editorial complaints policy
1. This policy relates to all complaints framed within the terms of the Editors’ Code administered by IPSO.
2. Politicalite aims to handle all complaints as quickly as possible.
3. We will acknowledge all complaints within 28 working days.
4. If we receive multiple complaints about the same issue we may make one response to all.
5. We will communicate with you to find out more about the complaint.
6. If we do not feel we can take your complaint forward we will let you know.
7. Where appropriate, we will seek to resolve the complaint to your satisfaction within 72 days of the full details of your complaint being established. If we fail to meet this timescale, you can take your complaint to IPSO.
8. In the event that you are unsatisfied with the outcome of your complaint, you can contact IPSO here.
9. If at any stage of your complaint we do not hear back from you within 5 working days, we will consider your complaint resolved.