Politicalite UK | Unreported News, Politics and Opinion
- In the Commons, the debate on the tweaked Withdrawal Agreement is winding up with Sir Keir Starmer, the Shadow Brexit Secretary currently on his feet. The vote is expected around 7pm.
- Starmer calls the Agreement an “objective failure”.
- Stephen Barclay MP, the actual Brexit Secretary as opposed to Labour’s ‘Fake News’ Shadow, is now on his feet.
- MP’s are now voting. My prediction – she will lose by around 100 votes.
- Isabelle Oakeshott is tearing Stephen Barclay to pieces on Sky News. What a baffling way to sum-up, she says.
- Rumour is that David Davis voted FOR the deal and Jacob Rees-Mogg voted AGAINST.
- CONFIRMED: The Prime Minister has lost the vote by 292 votes to 391, a majority of 149.
- Interesting speculation by Beth Rigby that there maybe a THIRD Meaningful Vote after the two votes now scheduled for Wednesday and Thursday.
- Jacob Rees-Mogg has told the BBC that there is a “historic disconnect” between MP’s and the British people – he is right!
Comment Below. CAN YOU HELP US REPORT MORE UNREPORTED NEWS?