REBEL Media journalist Jessica Swietoniowski has been covering Tommy Robinson’s political campaign for the past week, running from event to event with him on his campaign. She finally had a chance to sit down with him for an hour, in a car as we drove to the next campaign event.
She said: “The media is working hand-in-hand with Tommy Robinson’s opponents. Thugs attack Tommy when he’s out campaigning to be the next MEP in the North West of England, but the media portray it as if Tommy’s the one causing trouble. Even worse, the police just stand back and let it all happen. They’d never let that happen to Jeremy Corbyn or Theresa May.”
What resulted is this personal interview with him, which you can watch above.
Jess covered a lot of topics, including:
• Tommy’s thoughts on the latest left-wing tactic of throwing milkshakes at politicians
• How and when Tommy decided to run for office
• Tommy’s biggest regret of the campaign
• Tommy’s favourite part of the campaign
• How police have (mis)treated him
• Why he thinks working-class Brits should become politically active
• And what his main focus will be, if he wins the election
It’s a serious interview but with a few laughs, too.
Jess said: “I hope a lot of people watch this interview with Tommy — because it’s a different side to him than what is portrayed by the hateful mainstream media.”