A SUSPECT was SHOT DEAD after Terror Attack Melbourne, Australia on Friday which left one person dead and two injured.
The man described by an eyewitness as a “Muslim” went on a stabbing rampage after ramming his car and ‘setting it alight’, the car later ‘exploded’ in Bourke Street, Melbourne in the evening rush hour.
The deceased terrorist reportedly rammed his car outside a ‘local mall’, the car later burst into flames ‘exploding’ and several people were stabbed by the unidentified male from Somalia who is known to authorities and has links with known terror plotters according to the Herald Sun.
Video posted online and on our Facebook page shows the suspect, who appears to be a ‘black male’ wielding a knife and attacking a two of police officers as brave members of the public try to ‘bring him down’ with a trolly and a chair.
One Eyewitnesses, Matty Lep, 39 was driving past when he witnessed the drama unfold, he told Politicalite that the driver looked “Muslim” and described the scene as “Chaos” adding “people were running everywhere and two people stabbed apparently”
Matty added: “The Cops shot [the driver]….not sure of any other details.”
WATCH: MAN ATTACKS MELBOURNE POLICE… LATER SHOT DEAD
Three people were reportedly been taken to hospital after the incident on Melbourne’s Bourke St.
One with a neck injury in suspected critical condition. Another with a head injury, their condition is unknown. The third has unknown injuries.
Superintendent David Clayton confirmed the suspect had stabbed three other people before attacking police.
“Passers-by were calling out that members of the public had been stabbed,” Supt Clayton said.