ANT AND DEC have confirmed ‘I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here!’ will return later this month.
The pair revealed the “exciting news” that the ITV show will be back in Australia for a 23rd series on November 19th.
In a video posted on the ITVX page Dec said: “Hello everybody. We’re coming to you from a top secret jungle location with some exciting news.”
Ant added: “That exciting news it, ‘I’m A Celebrity’ is back. Sunday, November 19th at 9pm.”
Dec said: “So join us ITV1 and ITVX for the launch of the new series. See you then.”
The pair joked they were in the jungle while filming the short clip, but at the end of the video it was revealed they were just standing in front of some palm trees in a car park.
Several stars have been linked to the upcoming series, including JLS singer Marvin Humes, jockey Frankie Dettori, soap stars Danielle Harold and Nick Pickard, controversial politician Nigel Farage, and ‘This Morning’ host Josie Gibson.
It was previously claimed Nigel was offered a staggering £1 million to take part and he recently admitted he is “seriously considering” going into camp this year after rejecting past approaches.
Speaking on his GB News show, he said: “Several times since 2016 I’ve had ‘I’m A Celebrity … Get Me Out Of Here!’ from ITV saying to me, ‘Come into the jungle.’
“And they’ve always offered me really quite substantial sums of money to do so, and I have always thought ‘No, it’s probably not the right thing for me to do.’ “
‘MasterChef’ star Grace Dent is also expected to take part in the show.
A source told The Sun on Sunday newspaper’s TV Biz column: “‘MasterChef’ fans know Grace for her withering put-downs of contestants’ food and disdain for anything less than stellar cooking.
“But she’ll be eating humble pie in the jungle, surviving on rice and beans and taking part in Bushtucker trials.”