TON TAKE TERMS
1) The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at www.politicalite.com/tontake) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of News Worldwide Limited (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the ‘Politicalite’s Ton Take’ competition (the “Competition”) which will run from 30th May 2020 – 30th June 2020, across the Politicalite Website and Social Channels.
2) Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.Details of the Competition:
3) To enter the competition, an Entrant must RT and Reply to Politicalite’s ‘Ton Take’ Tweet with @Politicalite #PoliticaliteTonTake [Your Reason].
TON TAKE: We are giving away £100* to one lucky reader.
Times are hard; let's do some good!,
RT & Reply with #PoliticaliteTonTake and tell us what you'd do with a little win.
— Politicalite (@politicalite) May 30, 2020
4) An Entrant must REPLY and RT to the original Ton Take Tweet with @Politicalite #PoliticaliteTonTake [REASON] on that post ONLY.
5) Entry is free .
6) Once the competition has closed, ONE winner will be selected by our Editor Jordan James. The Entrant will be DM’d back on Twitter. (Make Sure DM’s are open)
7) The winning entrant must supply a photo and quotation for an article. They must have a valid UK I.D. for verification purposes and a UK bank account. The winner must be happy to be part of Politicalite’s publicity campaigns.
8) You can only enter once.
9) Entrants must be aged 18 years or over and based in the UK, and be working-class earning no more than £1,438.29 per annum.
10) Entrants must have a valid UK bank account or a PayPal account as the cash prize will be paid by cheque or by BACS transfer or via PayPal.
11) The prize available for this promo is £100 (ONE HUNDRED POUNDS ONLY)
12) News Worldwide reserves the right to award additional prizes for certain Competition rounds at their absolute discretion.
13) Prizes are non-transferable, and no alternative is available.
14) News Worldwide reserves the right to substitute any part of the prize at any time at its absolute discretion and can end the competition at any time, without notice.