Connect with us

Hi, what are you looking for?

WORLD WAR THREE

IT’S WAR! Russia-backed Separatists Mobilize ALL ABLE MEN to Fight Ukraine

RUSSIAN-backed separatists in Eastern Ukraine have called on all-able bodied men to help fight Ukrainian forces amid “heavy shelling” by Western-backed forces in the region. 

The mobilization of all able-bodied men came in response to claims of massive shelling along the frontline.

“I urge compatriots who are in the [army] reserve to come to military enlistment offices,” DPR head Denis Pushilin said in a video address. 

Metadata shows pro-Russian separatists filmed Ukraine evacuation video days  earlier

“I call on all men in the republic capable of carrying arms to stand in defense of their families, their children, wives, mothers.”

Pushilin also claimed the DPR is capable of “holding off Kiev’s aggression” and alleged that its forces are taking action in response to shelling by the Ukrainian Army.

Advertisement. Scroll to continue reading.

LPR leader Leonid Pasechnik has issued a similar mobilization order.

The DPR said that Kiev began shelling villages along the frontline with heavy artillery on Thursday, and that the barrage had continued throughout Friday and on Saturday morning.

Pro-Russia rebels evacuate civilians from eastern Ukraine as the West fears  imminent invasion | The Independent
Eastern Ukraine: how serious is the situation? | eurotopics.net

The Ukrainian military, meanwhile, accused the DPR of violating the ceasefire dozens of times on Friday and shelling multiple villages in Kiev-controlled areas.

Alexey Danilov, the secretary of Ukraine’s National Security and Defense Council, denied that Kiev was planning to attack the DPR and the neighboring LPR.

Claiming that they fear further escalation, the two breakaway regions announced they would begin evacuating civilians to Russia on Friday.

Advertisement. Scroll to continue reading.

Evgeny Katsavalov, a senior government official in Lugansk, claimed that 25,000 people have previously left the LPR for Russia. 

He added that the authorities are in the process of organizing the evacuation of an additional 10,000 residents.

Emergency services in the DPR said that more than 6,600 people, including 2,400 children, have been evacuated as of Saturday morning, but these numbers have not been verified by Moscow.

Additional Reporting by Russia Today – funded by the Russian Government.

Advertisement. Scroll to continue reading.

DON'T MISS

War in Ukraine

RUSSIA and Ukraine have signed a deal on to reopen Ukrainian Black Sea ports for grain exports that will avert the global food crisis. ...

TORY LEADERSHIP

LIZ Truss has received backing from her Ukrainian counterpart as she deploys a military pitch to win over Tom Tugendhat’s supporters in the Tory...

Entertainment

BREXIT Britain is set to host Eurovision in 2023, and the European Broadcasting Union is currently in talks with the BBC to host the...

War in Ukraine

BRITISH soldiers captured by Russian forces while fighting for Ukraine have been sentenced to death by pro-Moscow rebels. Downing Street said the Government was...

Advertisement

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER